sábado, 7 de abril de 2007

Unit 10. "You can play baseball really well".

It was a presentation very good, i prepared a cake... Um, it was delicious, Do you want?
Composition about my talent:
The talent that god gave me, is make good cakes.
I prepare the cakes in my house.I usually prepare one by day and I do it because I like it. I love making 3 milks cake.
First: I put the butter with sugar in the receptable.Untel dilute it.
Second: I put 8 eggs, mix and mix, until the mixture is smooth.
Third: I put milk slow with flour and mix again.
Fourth: Then I add vanilla and a little of rum, for eliminate the taste to egg.
Fifth: I put the flour and butter in the mold.
Sixth: I put the mixture im the oven for 45 minutes.
Seventh: I decorate the cake and that’s right to eat.

Thank you very much…! If you want eat the best cake of the world, call to 0414-626merly jaja!!!

3 comentarios:

Dario dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Dario dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Dario dijo...

I could eat a piece of cake, and it was so delicious, i recommend to every body that cake... she cooks really well