lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

Unit 16. Please leave us a message


It´s a conversation with my boyfriend, on thursaday at 5:00pm.

Ring-Ring-Ring....

Joselyn: Hello?
Dario: Hello, my darling.
Joselyn: Oh baby, How are you?
Dario: Excellent, and you?
Joselyn: Really good, because when I listen to your voice, Ahhh! I go to the sky!!
Dario: Jaja, thanks. Also your voice is sweet.
Well! I call you for invite you to go out today at night.
Joselyn: but! Where?
Dario: It´s a surprise.
Joselyn: Umm! I´m sorry but I´m studyng with Kenia and I can´t go today,
What about tomorrow?
Dario: I want today, I´m so emotion but I can´t do anything.
Well I call you tomorrow. Still studyng.
Bye... Tu-tu-tu-tu-tu...
Joselyn: Hey, hey, baby babyyyyyyyy.... (crying)
My boyfriend is sad. :'(

Finally we couldn´t go out, but the next day we went out to the cinema :)

No hay comentarios: