sábado, 7 de abril de 2007

Unit 14. Did you have a good weekend?

In this Unit I’m going to use the past simple to tell you some things, that I did last week.

what I did last week?
On Monday I studied in my house, I visited to may grandmother, I tried dance with a group of girls that go to the church with me. I cleaned my house, I watched a movie called “El arca de Noé”.

On Wednesday I shared a lot of time with my mother, I helped to her to make the lunch.

On Friday night I went to McDonald’s to eat ice cream and later I talked by cell phone with my friend Kenia.

On Saturday I went to the supermarket with my father and my brother… at nigh I went to the celebration of 15 years of my sister and finally I went to the church and I took a big rest.


¡¡Now you know somethings that I did last week in my free time and that I really!! enjoy to do.

No hay comentarios: