sábado, 7 de abril de 2007

Unit 12. What´s the matter?


At the doctor!
It is dramatizations of a patient that go the doctor, because have an earache :) Is really good.
Toc-toc-toc

Dr.Corzo: Welcome.
Ms.Tacoronte: Good morning doctor.
Dr.Corzo: Good morning, please take sit.
Ms.Tacoronte: thanks.
Dr.Corzo: ok! What’s the matter?
Ms.Tacoronte: well! I have an earache, because I was playing volleyball, when the ball hit me.
Dr.Corzo: uh, that’s too bad. Let me check!
Yes, your ear is big, and you should have a max pain.
Well, take these pills, and take one every 8 hours by 7 days
Ms.Tacoronte: um, I don’t like take pills.
Dr.Corzo: If you want get better soon, take it.
Ms.Tacoronte: ok. No problem.
See you later
Dr.Corzo: Bye-bye…
We really enjoeyed make this dramatization, Teacher I want to make others!!!

No hay comentarios: