sábado, 7 de abril de 2007

“Introducing me”

“Introducing me

Hi! My name is "Merly Tacoronte" but everybody calls me "Joselyn". I’m from Caracas originally. I’m 18 years old and I study at law school at URBE. I live in Maracaibo, in Amparo.
I love GOD! My family, my boyfriend, dancing, pizza, chocolate and listen to music.
I hate Violence, war, injustice, chicken and oranges.
My dream is Graduate from law school and be the best, get marry, travel around the world and preach to god.
My opinion about English, I like the English, it is important for me, because i can talk with other persons and it is excellent for an international job.

I meet a new friend. His name is Dario Corzo, he is from Maracaibo, he goes to accounting school, He is 18 years old, and he lives in Cumbres de Maracaibo.
He loves play soccer, he enjoys go out with his girlfriend. He doesn’t like the lies, he hate the war.
His dream is to know to God, he wants to enjoy his life.
He thinks that English is good, he pays attention to the teacher, and he prefers to talk all the time English in class.

No hay comentarios: